What ktcosmos speaks about:
- Perspectives on business and entrepreneurship derived from a long career as a virtual assistant
- Balancing family, work and volunteerism
- Enjoying recreation on land and water, including baseball, kayaking, hiking and camping
- The role of creative pursuits including knitting, music, and photography
- Transitioning from work to retirement
Where ktcosmos came from:
Burlington, Iowa, where I got my love of baseball, homegrown tomatoes and raspberries. I somehow ended up in Prescott, Arizona in 1984. More than 60 years now separate that “little me” shown below from the the grownup Arizona gal I am now.
Known as ktcosmos online, in person I go by Katie, Mom, Mamaw (grandma), Dama Tatie, Yollama, kate babe, or Sweetie, depending on who you’re talking to.
What ktcosmos likes:
There’s a lot of knitting, photography, hiking, camping, kayaking, and reading going on around here. I try to be a yoga girl, but I am, sadly, very unfaithful in that endeavor. And if I can find a gym I can afford, I will be playing racquetball again. Oh, and taking up acoustic guitar after a 45 year hiatus!
That doggie at right represents my old pal Chester, who died in 2011. I hike by myself now, until the right dog comes along… and, if you know who he is, please give me a heads up!
How to reach ktcosmos:
Whether I am working, at a knitting meetup, or out-and-about, you will find it easiest to reach me by email or leaving a comment on one of the following social networks.
- Email: ktcosmos-at-LooseEnds-dot-net
- Or catch up with me on these social networks:
Twitter … ktcosmos
LinkedIn … KatieBaird
Ravelry … LooseKnit
Instagram … ktcosmos